Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If You Don't Want to be a Victim

Calgary is a safe city, the crime rate is lower than another city in Western Canada; in addition, is safer than my hometown, so I don't worry that someone will hurt me in Calgary. But now I think I should change my mind, because we never know what will happen. If you don't want to be the victim of a crime, you should know how to protect yourself. I suggest the following: Firstly, you should live as harmoniously as possible with everyone else, keep out of quarrel. Secondly, you should beware of strangers. Please don’t open the door to strangers, it isn’t safe, and don’t go out alone at night. Finally, remember the local emergency telephone numbers: police, ambulance and fire; if you’re the victim of mugging, please calm down and care yourself. Don't worry about your money or property, just run away from the mugger as soon as possible.
In summary, if you don't want to be a victim, you should know how to protect yourself.








3 comments:

  1. Excellent ideas to keep yourself safe! Calgary is safer than a lot of places around the world, but everyone still needs to take precautions.

    Corrections: "..., so I don't worry that someone will hurt me in Calgary." "Don't worry about your money or property, just run away from the mugger as soon as possible."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas I'd better follow your instructions

    ReplyDelete