Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Favorite Season



  The winter will start, I have no idea about the winter in Calgary, but I think it will be cold than my hometown, so I should buy heavy coats, warm shoes and Gloves. I don’t like winter, but I am looking forward the winter in Calgary. I’m not crazy, I just want to enjoy the fine snow scene, because it is hard to see snowy mountain and frozen rive in my hometown;
 Also, I can lean how to snowboard and skate. It will be a mazing, but my favorite season is still a spring, I have many reasons. First, spring is a beautiful season.     
 
the trees come into leaf and the flowers always bloom in spring. Second, the weather is nice. It's neither hot nor cold, so you can feel comfortable. The most important things, we have a big festal in this season, which is a Chinese new year. We have a long vacation, so we can take a good rest. In spring I’d like to go to village for picnic, my friends and I can enjoy natural beauty and breathe a fresh air.
   In summary ,  I like spring time best of all.

4 comments:

  1. Winter isn't so bad in Calgary. We usually don't get a lot of snow in the city, but there's lots in the mountains. You should be able to go skiing or snowboarding in a few weeks!

    Corrections: "Also, I can learn how to snowboard and skate." "It's neither hot nor cold, so you can feel comfortable."

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh me too I looking forward it, but it's not mu favourite season

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo. nice pictures , and a nice writing.
    keep going mu friend

    ReplyDelete