Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Favorite Transportation

  My favorite way to travel is airplane, I have many reasons that why I think airplane is the best choice. First, airplane with great speed; it can save time, so I don’t need waste much time on the way. Second, I don’t need to worry about traffic jam; the airplane almost always on time. Third, airplane has a duty-free shop, so I can spend my waiting-times to shopping, also I can buy idea gifts for my friends and my relatives, such as cosmetic products, electronic products and others; the price is frequently lower than mall.

 
I think airplane has many advantages; however, many people doesn’t like airplane, they think the price of airplane is expensive than another transportation; more over, it usually be influenced by the weather.
In summary, I don’t care about disadvantages of airplane; I’d like to travel by airplane, because the advantages more than balance the disadvantage. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I've never bought any duty-free products. I guess you can find some good bargains though. You're right, delays due to weather can be a big problem.

    Corrections: "First, airplanes travel at great speed;..." "...however, many people don't like airplanes. They think the price..." (don't use more than one semi-colon per sentence).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm agree with because airplanes are the best way to travel but ..i'm not about the disadvantages it's can be very dangerous isn't it ?? and you said that you're care about it .. i'm afraid for you !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes if we ride an airplane, we don't worry about traffic jam. so l like the airplane hahaha

    ReplyDelete