Thursday, November 25, 2010

Notting Hill

Notting Hill, What a romantic and touching story! I was attracted by the interesting plot. I really like this story, because it told me, Nothing is impossible.” 
“You know…being famous. I’m also just a girl. Standing in front of boy. Asking him to love her,”Anna said. In this story, Anna givens me a very deep impressive, so she was my favorite character. There are many reasons.First, she was a rich, beautiful and famous movies star, but she wasn’t an arrogant or prideful one. Second, a famous movies star who shows his love with an ordinary man and falling in love with him, her bravery was admirable. I really like her sincerity and truthfulness. The most important thing, this character was a vividly drawn one, Anna wasn’t always perfect; also, she did rude thing. For example, when the reporters and photographers full of the street out of William home,  she shouted with William and said some words to hurt her lover. 
In summary, I enjoyed this story; moreover, I’d like to see happy ending. I think I will recommend this book to my friend, who was disappointed in love; then, I am going to tell him,Don’t worry about that, you will be next William, maybe a girl who likes Anna is waiting for you now.”

2 comments:

  1. You used lots of great adjectives here! I like your recommendation as well; this book shows that love can happen to anyone, and you can never predict when it will happen.

    Corrections: "...she shouted at William,..." "Anna gives me a very deep impression, so she was my favorite character."

    ReplyDelete