Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Acupuncture


  Seven months ago, my legs were hurt and lost consciousness, I couldn’t stand up. The modern medicine couldn’t help me get better as soon as possible, so my doctor decided to use traditional Chinese medicine. When I heard that he would use acupuncture therapy, I was scared to death, but I couldn’t refuse, because I didn’t want to be a disabled people. At first the doctor let me lie still and took out many needles. Then he put the needles into my legs’ critical points and touched these needle’s top in order to keep these needles stood in my skin. Next, my legs were full of the needle, so I couldn’t move my body. An hour later, he took the needles out. After that, he treated my legs with acupuncture once a day. Surprisingly, about one month after, my legs regained consciousness.
In fact, acupuncture isn’t a scared medicine, if the doctor a professional one who can find critical points in the human body, you just feel a litter bit pain when the needles into your body. I know acupuncture can cure many illnesses, such as cerebral palsy, cervical spondylotic myelopathy and catch cold, But I still don’t like, if I was sick, I prefer stay at home, take medicine, sleep and drink hot water or ginger tea. Actually, I think we’d better do more excises and keep warm to stay heath.

5 comments:

  1. wwaouu It's scary for me and I already heard that before but I'VE never seen how to do ..good medecine

    ReplyDelete
  2. traditional Chinese medicine
    Good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought before to try acupuncture but I was scared, but after your experience, maybe I will try that if I need .

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried this way...I want to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear that acupuncture worked for you. I think it's becoming more popular in Canada. It might even help to reduce overcrowding in hospitals.

    Corrections: "...my legs were hurt and lost feeling." "In fact, acupuncture shouldn't be scary if the doctor..."

    ReplyDelete